The Sunday Currently No. 1

3:15 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I have finally come into my senses to blog again. *queue confetti* Anyway, I just found out about this blog link-up from my new favorite blogger. Oh gosh, she is ah-may-zing. I've been back-reading her blog since yesterday and her posts got my lazy bones worked up a bit. More on that on my next blog post.

I have this love/hate thing with Sundays since 1) it's followed by Monday, the worst day of the week; 2) I get to have time with my family. *u*


CURRENTLY

  • READING Lemony Snicket's The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2). Though the movie adaptation gave me the creeps and a week's worth of nightmares back in 2005, I think I could handle reading the series now that it's 2014. Also, for the purpose of filling the gaps, for the things I missed as a child.
  • WRITING this blog post and some lyrics.
  • LISTENING to Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers from my Chill Sunday Vibes Playlist.
  • THINKING about Paskuhan, the anniversary surprise for my boyfriend, how to approach that "friend" of mine the next time we meet, and assumptions as to what my parents' sermon is about.
  • SMELLING the clean sheets because it's so damn good.
  • WISHING my pimple marks would go away and for the progression of my height.
  • LOVING not having to do anything. Cheers to the combined Sem and Christmas Break!
  • WANTING that spareribs meal from Street Bites! I should have had the same order from last Thursday...
  • NEEDING to memorize my parts for the gig at St. Luke's BGC on Tuesday
  • FEELING sad and uncomfortable...still. I need to fix myself but I don't know where to start.

I guess that's that. Happy Weekend!
 Join the blog link-up here!

0 comments :