The Sunday Currently No. 2

3:57 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I've been feeling down the past week, and I don't think I have the heart to blog about it right now. Anyway, here's my weekly blog link-up.

READING It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. At times like this, I re-read about Craig Gilner's experiences to cheer me up a bit. I just love how we could relate to a lot (minus his condition).
WEARING my CAT Officer shirt and a pair of boxers.
WRITING important things to do.
LISTENING to Hate to See Your Heart Break by Paramore.
THINKING about my parents, my grandma, how to face chorale tomorrow, and how I could explain things to one friend.
SMELLING Dad's cooking. Hmmm~ I'm guessing it's fish.
WISHING everything will fall into place.
LOVING how my boyfriend could instantly make me feel better -  how his kisses are like anchors that drown me away from all the complications of my life.
WANTING to get over with chorale and enrollment.
NEEDING some sleep and maybe my boyfriend back here in the Philippines.
FEELING confused. I'm in between oblivion and sadness.

Join the blog link-up here!

Happy Sunday!

0 comments :