Letters. Letters. Letters.

7:34 AM Unknown 0 Comments


  1. Look, if you want this relationship to work, at least just listen to me and not blabber about your stupid innuendos on people especially your relationship/s. The next time you end up getting cheated on again, don't expect me to be there because I am so done putting up with you.
  2. "I don't have friends." WOW. JUST WOW. Can I get some hands over here? Little Miss Attention-Seeker is throwing another pity-party and wants everyone over. SHUT THE FUCK UP. You are not blind and you should be aware that there are people who care about you.
  3. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Please come back. We still have boxes to check on our bucket-list, places to visit, beaches to go to, and so much more. I love you so much and I just could not bear the thought of your absence.
  4. You left me...again. Ha ha ha. I would still want this relationship, but you shut me out for the nth time. Thank you, anyway. It's been a great 6 years...at least for me. But if you're ready to come back, I'm just here. I'll always be here.
  5. Over-analyzing. Over-analyzing. Over-analyzing. I'm freaking out about these ridiculous made up scenarios my mind produces. You haven't even called or messaged me the whole day. Don't you love me anymore? Are you tired of me? Am I not enough? Is there somebody else again? I am so sorry. I am that clingy. I love you so much that I want you all to myself. I don't like you talking to girls, but I can't stop you from making friends. I am so scared to lose you because I almost did. The experience made me become this overly-attached, selfish, eerie girlfriend. I hate myself for being like this. Even I would leave myself if I were you. But, please stay? Don't leave me. I have lost a great number of people in my life. I couldn't bear losing another. Well, you're not just another. You're one of the most important persons in my life. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. No amount of words would ever be enough to describe how much to mean to me. This ain't just some cheesy shit. I'm serious. So, please stay.

0 comments :