Thursday Tunes No. 1: Gray Skies & Coffee

1:14 AM Unknown 0 Comments




Don't you just love the cold weather? It makes you want to grab a cup of Joe or tea and read a good book. It's also the perfect weather to take long naps in afternoon (avoiding responsibilities because screw it! I'm still on vacation).
Only a few days left before school starts and I want to make the most out of my remaining time to just lay back and chill.

I mentioned this on my previous post, and I first played it at a high school friend's house some weeks ago while me and my other high school buds were doing some catching up. It was raining outside, the house was cool and somewhat at peace so I figured, how about some good music to match up the mood and some reminiscing?

  • Hozier // Cherry Wine
  • Jeff Buckley // Hallelujah
  • Iron & Wine // Flightless Bird, American Mouth
  • Beirut // The Riptide
  • Willamette Stone // Heart Like Yours
  • Into It. Over It. // Anchor
  • The Story So Far // Clairvoyant
  • The Paper Kites // Bloom
  • Roo Panes // Tiger Striped Sky
  • Vance Joy // Georgia On My Mind
  • Jose Gonzales // Heartbeats
  • Lo-Fang // When We're Fire (Cello Version)
  • Birdy // Not About Angels
  • OK Sweetheart // We've Got Love

I think it's kinda short for a playlist, but I might add more songs to it when I have the time.

Have a great week, guys. Enjoy :)

0 comments :